The Seagull Milk 'Suncare Education Series' is a short, bite sized video resource, made by us, to help give our sun loving customers an understanding around what they are putting on their skin to protect themselves from the sun. We think it's important that people are well educated and have the knowledge to make wise, conscious decisions about the protection of their own health, so we've complied some the most asked questions on Google about the sun care industry and complied them into short 2 minute videos. You deserve to know what's going into your skin, so that's the reason we created this series.
JUST SOME OF THE MANY TOPICS WE COVER IN THE SERIES:
- How sunscreens and SPF lotions actually work
- Breakdown of common sunscreen ingredients, what they do, what they're made of and how they work to protect you from the sun
- What to look for in sun-care products that can damage the environment
- The difference between chemical based and mineral based sunscreens
- How 'ultra violet rays' damage and age your skin, and ways you can optimize protection against them
... plus many more commonly asked and interesting topics that the internet is asking about sun-care